Kailash Manasarovar Yatra by Overland - 13 Days
(Guaranteed Fixed Departure Date 2016)
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES BY OVERLANDMAY DATES:
02, 09, 13 (F.M), 16 (F.M), 23, 30JUNE DATES:
06, 12 (F.M.), 15(F.M.), 22, 29JULY DATES:
06, 11(F.M.), 14(F.M.), 21, 28AUGUST DATES:
04, 10(F.M.), 13(F.M.), 20, 27SEPTEMBER DATES:
Individual Group Rates by Deluxe Bus / Coach
40-100 Pax: USD 1,650.00 Per Person for Foreign passport holder ( Non
Upgrade 5 star hotels on twin sharing basis.
USD 100.00 Per person
Extra days in Kathmandu on 4 star hotel (If 5 star Hotel, Cost will be
USD 80.00 Per person
USD 100.00 Per person
USD 75.00 Per person
Additional USD 300 will be applicable if the Tibetan government applies
the rule of 17 tourists per bus in Tibet side. This I currently not
being charged however, they reserve the right to implement it any time
ESTIMATE FOR ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES
* Horse for personal ride on kora or parikrama days is approx USD
* Extra ride for day trip to Astapad USD 75.00 per person
* Extra day in Kathmandu USD 45.00 for with 2 meals and
* USD 75.00 for Manokamana day trip including both way cable car
tickets and transportation.
* Muktinath and Manokamana day trip USD 605.00 per person including
two nights in Pokhara, one night Jomsom round trip flight with meal,
Places To See
Day 1 KATMANDU (1300 MTS.)
ARRIVAL, our representative will meet at the airport and escort to the Hotel, Program briefing at the evening, dinner, overnight stay in Katmandu.
Day 2 KATMANDU
Early morning optional Himalayan mountain flight tour. After breakfast start to Katmandu sightseeing including Pashupatinath and Budha Nikanth Darshan, back to hotel and rest of the day is free for shopping and packing, overnight stay in Katmandu.
Day 3 KATMANDU TO NYALAM (3700 MTS. - 160KMS.)
This is the first day of the Yatra. Very early with pack breakfast depart from Katmandu to China border by reserved tourist coach. It takes about 05 hours. Our agent will complete custom formalities and check into Tibet - an autonomous part of China. After lunch drive to a small Tibetan town called Nyalam. Overnight stay at Guest House. Breakfast and dinner in camp side and packed lunch will be provided prepare by our escorts.
Day 4 NYALAM FULL DAY ACCLIMATIZATION
Full day free for excursion of Nyalam city.
Day 5 NYALAM TO DONGBA/ PARYANG (4500MTS. - 375KMS)
After breakfast drive from Nylam to Dongba for about 08:00 hours. Overnight stay at Guesthouse.
Day 6 DONGBA/PARYANG (4500MTS. - 335KMS) TO MANSAROVAR
After breakfast drive from Dongba to Mansarovar 07:00 hours. Conducting Mansarovar Parikrama by vehicle. This is the first day stay at the bank of the Manasarovar Lake. This is the first day stay at the bank of the Manasarovar Lake, Overnight stay at Guesthouse.
Day 7 MANSAROVAR TO DARCHEN (4600MTS. - 110KMS.)
We will choose the special point to take dip in Manasarovar Lake and conducting Pooja, hawan and spiritual activities according to your tradition. Drive around 2.30 hrs to Darchen and overnight stay at Guesthouse. Astapad excursion can be done at extra cost.
Day 8 DARCHEN TO DIRAPHUK (4890MTS. - 12KMS.)
This is the first day of Kailash Parikrama. We should start our journey after breakfast as early as possible. This day we drive up to yumdwari and start walking continuously for about 6 to 7 hours. Horse can be hired at extra cost those who cannot walk. Yak will carry the kitchen untensils and equipment. Overnight stay at mud house or tent on the basis of availability.
Day 9 DIRAPHUK TO ZHULTHULPHUK (4790MTS. - 22KMS.)
This day is bit complex journey and we have to pass Dolma-La Pass, which is 5400 meter in hight, The weather is unpredictable in Doma-la Pass and at any time snowstorm can fall. So we try to start our journey as early as possible. In route we can have Darshan of Gaurikund but it is very difficult to go and touch. Overnight stay at mud house or tent on the basis of availability.
Day 10 ZHULTHULPHUK TO PARYANG
We will Trek down to Darchen, catch our vehicle and Drive to Mansarovar fill up spiritual jaal, later our tour starts back for Kathmandu following the same route and same system applies for all subjects of our accommodation and meal Overnight stay at guesthouse in Paryang.
Day 11 PARYANG TO NYALAM
Drive back to Nyalam, which is the last stay in Tibet part.
Day 12 NYALAM TO KATMANDU
After custom formalities we will be picked up by Nepal side and continue drive to Kathmandu for about 05.00 hours and check in at Hotel.
Day 13 KATHMANDU- OWN DESTINATION
Morning check out hotel, transfer to airport, catch flight for next Destination.
( Note The above Itinerary can be changed without prior notice as per Flight Schedule/Delay in return etc)
* Arrival & departure transportation
* Sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath and Budhanilkantha.
* 3 nights 4 star hotel at Kathmandu on twin sharing basis with all
* Transfer to Kodari by tourist bus
* Tibet side: accommodation in decent hotel/tents
* We generally provide Guest houses in Tibet area, should we run short
of guest house then we offer camps, while camping we provide two-man
tents, mattresses, sleeping bag & camping equipments like dining &
* Pure vegetarian meals prepare by our escort.
* A/C Luxury Coach
* Yak & Yak men to carry the luggage / Baggage during Parikrama.
* English speaking Tibetan guide
* Nepali tour leader
* Gamow bag, oxygen, basic first-aid kit.
* Kailash permit & normal Tibet/China visa fee.
* Kodari land tax.
* Airfares from Home - Kathmandu - Home
* All beverages, Photography charges and Telephone calls
* Travel Insurance of clients
* Emergency evacuation expenses.
* Riding Yak/Horse for Kailash Parikrama (direct payable to Yak/horse
* Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring additional
* Expenses of personal urgent visa fee etc & Services other than
* 30-90 Days Prior to Tour Departure Date : USD 350.00 or Conversion
* 90-100 Days Prior to Tour Departure Date : USD 300.00 or Conversion
* 180-100 Days - no cancellation fee
PAYMENT & BOOKING POLICY:
* Need scanned Passport Copy with 2 Passport Photo to be send 50 Days
Prior of Date of Departure for Permit.
* Original Passport to be send to the concern as per said 35 Day prior
of the date of Departure for VISA (After VISA passport will be sent to
the concern or will be hand over to the concern in Kathmandu on arrival)
* 50% Advance should be made 100 Days Prior of Date of Departure.
* Full & Final Payment should be 60 Day prior of the date of